The room was quite basic but spacious and the bath room was very small, but they were both very clean. All rooms have mountain view, although it might be a little obstructed. Unfortunately, the hotel choose to put blinds in front of the windows instead of curtains. So everyone can look into your room (if you are on the first floor, like we were) and if you want to prevent that, you have no view. I though that was a pity. The location of the hotel is quite good and the staff is really awesome. Very friendly and helpful. I think the rate was a little on the steep side, but it might have to do with the Memorial Weekend. My biggest complaint would be it is quite noisy, the walls are quite thin and our neighbors took a shower at 5.30 am and it looked like they were taking the shower in our room. Other than that, not a bad choice if you stay in Estes Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Estes is located in Estes Park, Colorado, near Lake Estes, just 1 mile from downtown Estes Park. The hotel has sweeping mountain views and is just 5 miles from Rocky Mountain National Park. Hotel Estes has been recently renovated by the Hochstetler family and is now a family destination experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Estes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tyrol Mountain Hotel Estes Park
- Tyrol Mountain Motel
- Hotel Estes Estes Park, CO