As a first time visitor to Estes Park, I was very pleased with the hotel & its staff. The hotel is older, but well-maintained. Our family decided to extend our stay by 2 more days over the 4th of July holiday. The manager and front desk staff were very helpful in helping us search to find vacancy in the sold out city. The manager was able to accommodate us for 2 more nights at Hotel Estes after checking availability & bookings at their affiliated hotels. We did need to change rooms, but all were very helpful in making the transition a smooth one. Can't beat their location on Big Thompson Rd. either!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Estes is located in Estes Park, Colorado, near Lake Estes, just 1 mile from downtown Estes Park. The hotel has sweeping mountain views and is just 5 miles from Rocky Mountain National Park. Hotel Estes has been recently renovated by the Hochstetler family and is now a family destination experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Hotel Estes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tyrol Mountain Hotel Estes Park
- Tyrol Mountain Motel
- Hotel Estes Estes Park, CO