This was a great little place to stay for one night. The beds were very comfy, although we did find a couple of fleas in one of the beds. But since it is a pet friendly place, I guess I'm not too surprised. The bathroom was very small and dated, and it could've used a trash can. The rustic furniture was awesome! The boys enjoyed the hot tub, pool, and WiFi. The view was decent and the complimentary water and snacks were great. Overall, I thought the room was a bit pricey compared to what I'm used to, but I kinda expected it from a touristy place like this. Great for one or two nights if you're not planning on spending a lot of time in the room. Why would you when you have the Rockies next to you?!?!?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Estes is located in Estes Park, Colorado, near Lake Estes, just 1 mile from downtown Estes Park. The hotel has sweeping mountain views and is just 5 miles from Rocky Mountain National Park. Hotel Estes has been recently renovated by the Hochstetler family and is now a family destination experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Estes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tyrol Mountain Hotel Estes Park
- Tyrol Mountain Motel
- Hotel Estes Estes Park, CO