If you're not going to spend much time in the room (and that is not the reason you visit RMNP), then this place is ideal. Clean, free breakfast, good location, and less expensive than other lodging. Stayed 2 nights, July 23 and 24, 2 queen bed studio, 3-4 people in the room. Pool and jukuzi were decent. Staff was good. Continental breakfast was a continental breakfast.There are pet friendly and non-pet friendly rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Estes is located in Estes Park, Colorado, near Lake Estes, just 1 mile from downtown Estes Park. The hotel has sweeping mountain views and is just 5 miles from Rocky Mountain National Park. Hotel Estes has been recently renovated by the Hochstetler family and is now a family destination experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Estes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tyrol Mountain Hotel Estes Park
- Tyrol Mountain Motel
- Hotel Estes Estes Park, CO