A friend and I stayed at the Hotel Estes on Friday and Saturday nights august 8-9, 2014. Our room met all expectations. The beds were comfortable and clean. The AC labored, but windows open made it okay.
The staff were friendly and helpful. The location was easily accessible, though the parking lot is steep. But this IS the mountains, so we expected that.
I would definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Estes is located in Estes Park, Colorado, near Lake Estes, just 1 mile from downtown Estes Park. The hotel has sweeping mountain views and is just 5 miles from Rocky Mountain National Park. Hotel Estes has been recently renovated by the Hochstetler family and is now a family destination experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HRS so you can book your Hotel Estes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tyrol Mountain Hotel Estes Park
- Tyrol Mountain Motel
- Hotel Estes Estes Park, CO