Coyote Mountain Lodge(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$112
Murphy's River Lodge(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$158
Silver Moon Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$176
Discovery Lodge(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$158
Murphy's Resort at Estes Park(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$169
Stanley Hotel(Estes Park)
US$253
  • Restaurant
Columbine Inn(Estes Park)
US$98
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

Alpine Trail Ridge Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$154
Nicky's Resort(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
All reviewslake viewlakeside roomwalking pathfront desk staffindoor poolking roomchose this placethird flooroff seasontwo night staybeautiful scenerydowntown areahot tubrocky mountainsbalconyweddingestes
Reviewed 15 September 2011

Just took a nice trip to Estes Park with my wife and we stayed at Lake Shore Lodge. We typically stay somewhere else in town, which wasn't available so opted to stay here since we have driven by it so many times. Great location right on the lake, the weather was beautiful. We had a room on the lake side and could walk out to our deck and see the mountains. We ate breakfast in the restaurant which was good. Room was nice, clean, and had all the amenities we need.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2011

I loved the lodge. It was very warm and comforting. Absolutly beautiful;) Would strongly reccommend, however this is not a lodge that allows noise or late night activity.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 September 2011

I had my wedding reception here and it was amazing! With all my guests coming from the midwest, they were pleasantly surprised at how beautiful the property was, and what excellent service they received. The location was great - right on Lake Estes with views of the Mountains. I worked with their wedding coordinator for several months on the plans which was easy and convenient. The staff was able to take care of setting up and coordinating the slideshow we played during the cocktail hour. We also had really great food. The halibut was my favorite and the guests enjoyed prime rib as well. We had also set up a post wedding brunch in the restaurant which offered great views and nice place to relax and say good bye to our family. All in all, I would highly recommend this spot for a wedding, my husband and I enjoyed every minute of it, as well as our guests!

Room Tip: Go for the Lake View - which you can see Longs Peak and the Continental Divide!
  • Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jamielynn_c
Reviewed 5 September 2011

This "premier lodge" is overpriced and dirty. A few staff were friendly and helpful, most made you feel that you were bothering them. VERY disappointing.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Debra W
Christopher C, General Manager at The Estes Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2012

Hi Debra,
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us in 2011. I can say with pride that we have changed almost everything from when you were with us. We have improved in both areas - the physical building has been completely renovated floor to ceiling, and while often staff retention is beneficial - in this case, we are happy to say we have brought in many new team members who have hospitality in their natural personality. I hope if you do come to Estes Park again, you will stop in and see all the improvements we have made - I know you will be impressed! Safe travels.

Reviewed 25 August 2011

Picked this place based on online reviews and pictures. I was willing to pay up to get AC and a more "modern" say. We ended up getting a basement room with a window that they call lake view. You can see the lake, but come on... Also it wasn't very clean. Saw lots of hair that want mine! BEd was terrible too. This is an older hotel that looks cool from the outside, but that's about it.
Would recommend Super 8 a block away. didn't look too bad and was half the price.

Room Tip: Request high floor
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Christopher C, General Manager at The Estes Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2012

Hello,
Thank you for providing your feedback. We agree with you - this hotel when you stayed with us in 2011 did not meet our expectations either! Based on our high expectations of ourselves, and customer feedback from people such as yourself - As of May 2012- we have completed a full renovation of our hotel. Every guest room, and all public spaces have been completely renovated and are brand new. We can confidently say our 12 year old hotel now has the nicest rooms in town - to go along with our beautiful natural setting. The next time you are in Estes Park, I hope you will consider staying with us again - your will certainly have an entire different experience - I am very confident in that! Safe travels!