Columbine Inn(Estes Park)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$169
Coyote Mountain Lodge(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$165
Stanley Hotel(Estes Park)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$386
US$308
  • Restaurant
Murphy's Resort at Estes Park(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$171
Saddle & Surrey Motel(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$166
Alpine Trail Ridge Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$228
Quality Inn Estes Park(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$392
US$254
QualityInn
The Maxwell Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$182
The Historic Crags Lodge(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$248
US$242
Travelocity
Nicky's Resort(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$166
All reviewslake viewwaterfront grilllakeside roomwalking pathfront desk staffindoor poolthird floorchose this placeking roomoff seasontwo night staybeautiful scenerydowntown areahot tubrocky mountainsbalconywedding
Reviewed 20 October 2011

My husband & I had a 2 room suite with Jacuzz tub, sounded romantic. The views were awesome but the furnishings left a lot to be desired. The couch was worn and the 2 chairs in front of the fireplace were falling apart and had staples holding the cloth on. While they did trade them out it meant they put them in someone elses room. The pilot light was out on the fireplace which they relit. The resturaunt was good and the staff friendly. But if we would have wanted bargin basement furnishing we would have booked a bargain hotel.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gz949
Christopher C, General Manager at The Estes Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2012

Hi GZ949-

I am very sorry to hear that your room furnishings did not meet your expectations. We agree with you.

The LakeShore Lodge has recently been purchased by a new ownership group, and has a new management team operating this beautiful hotel, in an amazing location! One of the first orders of business is to do a complete renovation of all of our guest rooms and public areas! This process is underway and is scheduled to be completed in the Spring of 2012- I hope next time you are in the Estes area, you will consider staying with us again to see all the new exciting changes we can provide under our new name "The Estes Park Resort"!

Reviewed 2 October 2011

My wife and I stayed here recently and were incredibly impressed. The hotel sits on a really pretty lake in Estes Park with great views of the mountains. We actually had elk come right up to us in the parking lot which was SOOOOO COOL!!!! The staff was really nice and the rooms were clean and comfortable. The rates were very reasonable as well. All in all, a fabulous stay at Lakeshore Lodge and Estes Park, Colorado. I really look forward to next visit! :) Thanks!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a lakeview....totally worth it.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple

Hi Todd,

As a former Minnesotan myself (Lakeville), I can appreciate the enjoyment I've had on Prior Lake. However as beautiful as Prior is, I tend to agree with you that the natural beauty that surrounds our soon to be named Estes Park Resort is one of the best locations in the nation. Thank you for staying with us, and I hope we can be your hosts again next time you are in the area!

Happy Travels!

Reviewed 1 October 2011

As the coordinator for a recent corporate event we held at Lakeshore Lodge, I am delighted to give the Lodge and it's staff an overwhelming vote of approval.

As I was in the midst of making plans for our event, I read a review of the lodge on TripAdvisor that was entitled "The Wedding From Hell". I immediately panicked as the names mentioned in that review were people at the Lodge that I was working with and it was too late for me to back out.

Thanks to Trevor, we had no accommodations snafus; Meghan had everything set up just as we requested; Anne was most accommodating in the dining room and Nicole and Krista who worked the front desk honored every request with patience and cheerfulness.

The only problem we encountered was a shortage of food for our Saturday dinner but Kory readily acknowledged the problem and adjusted our bill accordingly.

The "Weekend From Hell" that I so feared truly did turn out to be a very "Heavenly Weekend"

Room Tip: Lakeside rooms are most desirable; Garden level are least desirable.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Betty W

Hi Betty,

Thank you for taking the time to write regarding your experience with us. We acknowledge that despite the best of intentions, planning, and organization - sometimes event don't go perfectly. But I promise you that our entire team (as you experienced) is top notch and extremely professional in our efforts to make every event an outstanding success! We strive to create an environment that will make lasting memories, and I hope that is just what happened during your event with us. I hope you can join us again!

Reviewed 30 September 2011

We stayed here for 6 days in September and loved it! (Estes Park is beautiful this time of year!) We had a room on the 3rd floor with a balcony view of Lake Estes and the view is gorgeous! While sitting on the balcony one evening we were even able to hear Elk bugling in the distance...so neat! The accomodations were great and the staff was very friendly! We ate at the restaurant twice and it was FANTASTIC! I highly recommend the portabella stuffed raviolis! YUM! The place is clean,well maintained and had every amenity that we needed. We will definately be back!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Marlena H

HI Marlena,

Thank you for sharing your experience here on TripAdvisor for others to see! We value your, and all guest opinions and am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I hope you can visit us again....We will soon be named The Estes Park Resort, so look for us under that listing.

Reviewed 19 September 2011

My husband and I took a trip to Estes Park for a weekend and stayed at Lake Shore Lodge. The experience was one we wont forget! The views from our room were gorgeous! We were right on the lake and the view of the mountains was breath taking. We stayed in one of the larger rooms and had plenty of space and were very comfortable. We enjoyed spending time by the fire and at the bar ---everyone was so friendly and treated us very well! When it was time to leave, we wished we had another day---needless to say it was a great time and we will be back!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Trisha F
Christopher C, General Manager at The Estes Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2012

Hello Trisha,
Thank you for being our guest, and for your kind words! Since you were last with us - we have done a complete renovation of our entire resort - even changed our name! I hope you will join us again very soon - I am confident that as great as your last experience was with us - your next one will be even better! See you soon.