“very cozy” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tiny Town Cabins

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Tiny Town Cabins
Windsor, Colorado
“very cozy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

This is a wonderful place to stay. The cabin we stayed in was cozy and on the river. We stayed three nights and loved it. We just loved the over all feel. The guys in the office who checked us in were so nice and sweet. We will most certainly stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Mom and dad celebrated their 50th anniversary with an 8 night stay at Tiny Town ...it was a gift from the family. In addition we stayed 3 nights in a cabin and remainder in Coyote Mountain lodge. I wish we could've stayed every night in Tiny Town. Its not a hotel.....it is a cabin experience in the mountains. Elk.....also live there :) We had an opportunity to meet the general manager and various staff members in the office. I have nothing but good things to say: professional, responsive, caring, and enjoyable to be around........they are good people :) If you tell them what you are looking for they will fit you with a cabin.......they care about you enjoying your stay. We stayed in cabin 1.......right on the river. It is a great cabin. We didn't have a microwave, but felt certain of we would have asked......they would have brought us one if it was available. We felt we could live without it for 3 days. Cabin #20 is the absolutely best pick. It is bigger.....bed is huge, separate bedroom and living room, and the bathroom and kitchen are bigger......plus it has a microwave....ding room.......lots of shade trees.....and elk like to rest in the shade there. The staff even picked up some of the elk's droppings for mom and dad so they didn't step in it.......which they didn't ask them to do. Really???? That is service! LOL. I would stay there again in a heart beat. Oh......and the beds are comfortable and they had plenty of hot water and pressure :) If you need anything all you have to do is call their number and they will bring fresh towels or shampoo etc. Maid service is the last thing I cared about.....call if you need anything is more to my liking when staying in a cabin.

Thank you for taking such good care of mom and dad! We really enjoyed our stay!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank Ccc9958
Papillion, NE
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

After reviewing all the cabin information on their website, we decided on Cabin #6, Honeymoon Suite, for our stay for our 25th wedding anniversary stay on May 25th and May 26th. I wasn’t able to figure out how to book online with AAA discount so I emailed them. I found Stephanie B very responsive, she answered all my questions and handled the booking for me. I received a confirmation, a “Three Day Letter” and a Thank You via email. Everyone at the Welcome Center was professional and accommodating – even calling our cellphone when the cabin was ready. Check-in booklet was thorough and brochures helpful.

The cabin was delightful and exactly as marketed – Clean, Comfortable and Quaint. The living room preserved the “old world” cabin feel; the kitchen with frig, gas stove, microwave and Mr. Coffee was fine for breakfast; the bedroom was nicely sized with a comfy King bed; and the bathroom definitely warranted a WOW! The patio, delightfully sunny in the AM and shaded in the evening, was complete with picnic table, chairs, small charcoal grill and resident bunny. The river was just a short distance away and could be heard from the open window and patio door. No housekeeping worked fine for us and an additional pillow, box of Kleenex and 1st bundle of wood were simply obtained by politely asking a staff member.

These cabins are close to activities, food and shopping with easy access to the Beaver Meadow entrance of Rocky Mtn. National Park. We will be taking them up on their 10% discount for return clients.

Room Tip: If a modern, roomy bathroom is important to you - Cabin #6 is your cabin.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank cd68046
Commerce City, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

My husband went up for our 8th anniversary and stayed march 19&20 th. We stayed in the honeymoon cabin. It was wonderful!! We took advantage of their romance in the Rockies package. The cabin was so cozy they had flowers and chocolates in the room as well as a bottle of wine. They gave us wood for the fireplace the whole trip was wonderful this place is GREAT! We didn't want to go home. We cannot wait to stay again!! Keep up the great work guys! Thanks for helping us make our anniversary so special!

Room Tip: The honey moon cabin has an awesome jetted tub!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

A MUST place to stay when you visit Estes Park. I took my 10 year old here this past week (4 nights/5 days) and we had an amazing time. First the Staff was exceptional. Adam was my main point of contact from my first phone call to reserve the cabin and was there when I arrived last Saturday. The reservation process couldn't have been better. Tried on-line but TTC doesn't accept Amex so I called and spoke with Adam. He worked with me on alternate payment arrangements and completed my booking without me having to go back online and complete it. I received a call early the next morning from Adam to let me know that they were running a Spring Break special and he wanted to make sure to get in on the special. Since I was staying greater than 3 nights I would get 1 night free. So we stayed 4 nights but only paid for 3. I was floored that he went out of his way to call me to offer this deal for me given I had already made my reservation. WAY TO GO ADAM. THANKS A MILLION.

The checkin process was effortless. Adam and the staff made sure to provide me with some local attractions for us to consider (snowshoeing, horseback riding, ice fishing to name a few). They offered a weekly Park entrance pass to RMNP (Rocky Mountain National Park) for $20 which I bought. Gave us our keys and sent us on our way.

We stayed in the Blue Spruce Cabin. For 2 it was perfect. Fully equipped kitchen, Queen Bed, Wood burning fireplace and a decent sized bathroom is all we needed. Well, I requested a roll-a-way bed for my daughter and it was in our cabin within 30 minutes.

Not having to go out to breakfast, lunch and dinner over 5 days was one of highlights given not only the cost but I love to cook. The kitchen utensils were a little left to be desired. Kind of beat up but when I requested some additional items they were prompt with the request. I also provided feedback that they should upgrade the kitchen utensils. Not a huge deal nor a deal breaker for me.

The cabin backed right up to the creek and it was a main focus point for my daughter. She spent a lot of time down by the creek.

The property also has a fully stocked (with Trout) fishing pond. They offered Ice Fishing which we had never done and we had a blast. The fishing staff provides the pole, bait and they walk you out onto the ice to one of the many holes and you drop your line in and wait. In very short order my daughter had a fish on the line, she pulled in up through the ice and a nice 15" Trout was there. It was so fun for her (and me to watch). Shortly after we went back into the fishing hut, they cleaned the fish (Charles my daughter named him) and we took him back to the cabin and had a wonderful dinner.

Anyways, sorry for the long review. Bottom line, don't miss staying at Tiny Town Cabins. You won't regret one single minute. This I promise you. If you don't have a good time then you may need to check your definition of a good time. Haha.

Room Tip: Depending on number of people in your party just make sure you ask to ensure the cabin size will com...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Broomfield, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

We have been staying here for 15 years, in a different cabin each time. This time we stayed in cabin 6 or the honeymoon cabin as it's called. So close to the park entrance and great BBQ next door and a grocery store right next door as well. On the water too. This place did not get effected by the floods. The living room is the "old cabin" with a big stone fireplace (they sell wood at the grocery store) and log cabin interior. The kitchen is great if you want to cook in or just have breakfast at the cabin. The bathroom is awesome with a 2 person jacuzzi and a shower. The king size bed was comfortable as well and we had a second TV. There is a deck with a picnic table and small BBQ off the living room. Our TV malfunctioned and we had a new TV as soon as we asked. Good service. We were cozy despite the high winds blowing for 4 days. Don't expect a modern cabin, these are the real thing from back in the day. No pets but we had a bunny living under our deck. This, so far, is our favorite cabin.

Room Tip: Check the photos on their website before choosing a cabin. Cabin 6 is awesome.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank CaboVicki
SE Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

We checked in #11 Indian Meadows Cabin in September for 5 nights....sadly we decided to leave 3 days into our trip due to the floods.
They are NOT luxury cabins but they are very clean, the water pressure was good & the bed was comfortable...To us that is really all that mattered because we didn't plan on spending much time inside anyway! Seriously just happy to be there & to get to see RMNP.
The cabins are located just a few miles from the park entrance.If you want easy access to the park without driving through "town" this is a good choice!
# 11 has the most square footage for the money (You can see the cabin layout on their website)
The Other Side Restaurant is nearby & great...they also have store & gift shop.

Room Tip: #11 has the most square footage....eat nearby at "the other side restaurant" buy a "R...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple