The setting was beautiful, our hostess/manager was very gracious and helpful, and we loved the location--right on the Fall River, near the entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park and close to Estes Park. We were in unit 22 and it was designed to feel very private despite there being other units nearby. The resort was well maintained, the housekeepers did an excellent job, and our condo unit had everything we needed. We would go back and we would recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nature created a perfectly beautiful vacation spot right on Fall River, where you will find our lovely village of 20 cabin suites sprinkled over 17 manicured acres in the midst of the Pine and Aspen with an abundance of wildlife. As a small privately owned and operated resort, much thought has gone into making your stay comfortable and relaxing. With eight different styles to choose from, we offer something special for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Streamside on Fall River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Streamside On Fall River Hotel Estes Park
- Streamside On Fall River Estes Park, CO