Great place! Saw elk herd twice! No problems at all! Cabin well stocked with kitchen equipment, clean and modern, 2 BR was spacious enough for 4 adults. Hot tub was clean & easy to use. Streamside is minutes from cute shopping in Estes. Grounds were cute but small. Didn't have time to try the swim spa but it sounded great. We had a wonderful time and were very comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nature created a perfectly beautiful vacation spot right on Fall River, where you will find our lovely village of 20 cabin suites sprinkled over 17 manicured acres in the midst of the Pine and Aspen with an abundance of wildlife. As a small privately owned and operated resort, much thought has gone into making your stay comfortable and relaxing. With eight different styles to choose from, we offer something special for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Streamside on Fall River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Streamside On Fall River Hotel Estes Park
- Streamside On Fall River Estes Park, CO