We stayed in 507. There was 4 people in our party. We didn't use the sofa bed but brought along a queen size air mattress for the girls to sleep on (felt it would be more comfortable then the sofa bed) and it fit perfectly between the sofa and TV. The room was clean and had all the pots, pans and kitchen utensils that was needed. There isn't an air conditioner so the rooms got a little warm during the day (since we was out exploring during the day that was not an issue) but cooled down during the night and we had to close the windows before morning because it got cold. We had housekeeping everyday and they did a good job in keeping the rooms clean, The location was wonderful. Close to town but peaceful. The only complaint I have is that the spa pool didn't seem to be very clean therefore we didn't use it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nature created a perfectly beautiful vacation spot right on Fall River, where you will find our lovely village of 20 cabin suites sprinkled over 17 manicured acres in the midst of the Pine and Aspen with an abundance of wildlife. As a small privately owned and operated resort, much thought has gone into making your stay comfortable and relaxing. With eight different styles to choose from, we offer something special for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Streamside on Fall River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Streamside On Fall River Hotel Estes Park
- Streamside On Fall River Estes Park, CO