Cute little cabins located on the river were a great setting for our family's three night stay. Our kids 10, 7, 4 loved the swimspa as a way to burn off some energy at the end of the day. It is close to all, especially the entrance to the Rocky Mountain National Park. I would be cautious about staying there if you have a little one who tends to run off b/c it is right on the fast flowing stream.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nature created a perfectly beautiful vacation spot right on Fall River, where you will find our lovely village of 20 cabin suites sprinkled over 17 manicured acres in the midst of the Pine and Aspen with an abundance of wildlife. As a small privately owned and operated resort, much thought has gone into making your stay comfortable and relaxing. With eight different styles to choose from, we offer something special for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Streamside on Fall River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Streamside On Fall River Hotel Estes Park
- Streamside On Fall River Estes Park, CO