Last week my wife and I spent four wonderful pre-Labor Day weekend days at the Streamside resort in Estes Park. The property has 19 fully equiped cabins right on Fall River and became our favorite place to stay when visiting the area.
In the past we spent most of our time hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park but this time it was just a few short hikes, some fishing and just enjoying Streamside. We always see wildlife here and on this stay we were pleasantly surprised to observe a flock of wild turkeys walking around on the property.
We consider our preferred cabin, the Alp Lily, our second "home!"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nature created a perfectly beautiful vacation spot right on Fall River, where you will find our lovely village of 20 cabin suites sprinkled over 17 manicured acres in the midst of the Pine and Aspen with an abundance of wildlife. As a small privately owned and operated resort, much thought has gone into making your stay comfortable and relaxing. With eight different styles to choose from, we offer something special for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Streamside on Fall River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Streamside On Fall River Hotel Estes Park
- Streamside On Fall River Estes Park, CO