We stayed here for 3 nights at the end of our road trip from the grand canyon all the way up to rocky mountain. It was the best place we stayed at our entire trip! We stayed condo suite #20, with one queen bed and a king bed. Yes, the condo is small, and the king size bed was in the living room, but for what we needed, it was great. The kitchen was sufficient, and the bathroom was especially nice. After all, we were barely in the condo because we were in the park all day. It was nice to be able to come back during dinner and cook up a quick meal on the grill, then head back to the park. It is close to the shops and good eating places as well. The best part is the grounds. You can hear the raging river while you sleep, and the hammock outside is situated in a nice area. We would definitely go back when we visit Rocky Mountain National Park again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nature created a perfectly beautiful vacation spot right on Fall River, where you will find our lovely village of 20 cabin suites sprinkled over 17 manicured acres in the midst of the Pine and Aspen with an abundance of wildlife. As a small privately owned and operated resort, much thought has gone into making your stay comfortable and relaxing. With eight different styles to choose from, we offer something special for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Streamside on Fall River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Streamside On Fall River Hotel Estes Park
- Streamside On Fall River Estes Park, CO