My friend and I were road-tripping around CO and decided to spend a night at Streamside- after which I wish we'd spend the whole time there! (It was our last night). First off, we went this past Oct which was right after the flooding, so driving there was kind of hell with all of the road closures, but the staff was extremely friendly and helpful in providing advice on the best/fastest way to get to the cabins from Denver. The cabin itself was really warm and cozy- they had granola bars/snacks/water waiting on the counter which was great because we were starving after our long drive- everything was clean and felt like home. We had neighbors in every cabin around us but never heard anything- the place is well insulated. Everything about the place was just picture-perfect, and the air just smells of trees and cinnamon. The staff is awesome, the guests are respectful of each other. It's just a great place. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about it. P.s. The time of year I went was pretty perfect.... nothing but a sea of red and yellow trees. Estes is gorgeous in the fall!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nature created a perfectly beautiful vacation spot right on Fall River, where you will find our lovely village of 20 cabin suites sprinkled over 17 manicured acres in the midst of the Pine and Aspen with an abundance of wildlife. As a small privately owned and operated resort, much thought has gone into making your stay comfortable and relaxing. With eight different styles to choose from, we offer something special for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Streamside on Fall River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Streamside On Fall River Hotel Estes Park
- Streamside On Fall River Estes Park, CO