We stayed at the resort over new years and had an amazing time. The cabin was spotless, very comfortable, we enjoyed the hot tub, the availability of sleds to use. The front office staff was extremely helpful, told us where to go in town, where to sled, etc. We will definitely go back even in the summer to enjoy the beautiful balconies available as well. Five stars for sure!
Traci and Vincent Galyean, Kevin and Kelsie Bragg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Luxury Estes Park, Colorado Vacation Homes (Vacation Rentals, Fractional Ownership, and Timeshares) sit on seven beautifully landscaped acres. Rams Horn Village Resort is perfectly located one mile from downtown Estes Park and less than 5 minutes from the Rocky Mountain National Park. Rams Horn Village Resort a great choice for a summer family vacation or weekend getaway in the fall, winter or spring. Custom comforters, 600 count linens, upscale furnishings. Our luxury cabins are also a cozy, romantic escape for couples. Each cabin offers two master suites, making them perfect for two couples as well. On site heated pool (seasonal), year round hot tubs, fast-free wifi, fitness center, playground, firepits, grills, clubhouse, bikes, sleds, lawn games and more. Wildlife often on site, mountain views and great restaurants nearby. Close to downtown Estes Park, but away from the hustle of town. Long-term, local staff with caring service! 25 years of providing great vacations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Rams Horn Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rams Horn Village Hotel Estes Park
- Rams Horn Village Resort Estes Park, CO