Nice clean lodgings - with good rates. Located approxinmately 1/2 mile from 'downtown' Estes Park - it works well. Pool, ice -- what more do you need? Not much parking space - but adequate. Assuming you will not be spending a whole lot of time in the room -- this motel fits the bill as to quality to price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family oriented, affordable and clean Motel in Estes Park. We have single bedrooms, studios with kitchenette and family units with 2 rooms for up to 8 people. Upstairs we have 3 nice Suites with private balconys and a gorgeous mountain view. Enjoy our heated pool and BBQ Grill area. Our motel is ideally situated, 5 miles to the RMNP and 1 mile to town. We are close to restaurants, golf and Fairground. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Peak To Peak Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peak To Peak Hotel Estes Park
- Peak To Hotel
- Peak To Motel
- Peak To Peak Lodge Estes Park, CO