We were pleased with our stay at the Silver Moon. Our room was very clean, we had a refrigerator, it was comfortable and great location for walking to all the shops and restaurants.
The Fall river runs right in front of the hotel and there is a pleasant running water sound that is relaxing.
On one day the room did not get cleaned so we called the front office and someone came right over with clean towels and emptied our trash cans as requested.
Staff are friendly. We would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Estes Park’s legendary hotel lodging in downtown Estes Park, just outside Rocky Mountain National Park. Silver Moon® Inn has all you want in Estes Park accommodations: cozy rooms and suites, a river front location, walk to shopping and dining, friendly staff and quality service. Silver Moon® Inn and your unforgettable Colorado Rocky Mountain Vacation Experience await your arrival! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Silver Moon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Moon Hotel Estes Park
- Silver Moon Motel
- Silver Moon Inn Estes Park, CO