Great location! Walking to downtown was right there. On the river and really therapeutic. If you stay in Estes this is it! Adam and whole staff were outstanding! Close to National park and they have complimentary breakfast and complimentary water for your hikes. Can't go wrong with this hidden gem. Also my 9 year old loved dipping into the river!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Estes Park’s legendary hotel lodging in downtown Estes Park, just outside Rocky Mountain National Park. Silver Moon® Inn has all you want in Estes Park accommodations: cozy rooms and suites, a river front location, walk to shopping and dining, friendly staff and quality service. Silver Moon® Inn and your unforgettable Colorado Rocky Mountain Vacation Experience await your arrival! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Silver Moon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Moon Hotel Estes Park
- Silver Moon Motel
- Silver Moon Inn Estes Park, CO