We had originally booked at a sister property of Silver Moon Inn which wasn’t satisfactory for us and the staff there made arrangements for us to stay at Silver Moon Inn. I just looked at pictures other travelers took and now I know we just got the worst possible room. The only table in the room is the one pictured with the only chairs in the room. When I set up my laptop there wasn’t room for anything else, not even a cup of coffee. I wanted to make coffee in the coffee maker provided, but it was a search to find some place to put it. There was one table by one of the beds, also very small. They provided a refrigerator and microwave, but there wasn’t a chest of any sort in which we could store our clothes. We used one of the beds as a bureau. The toilet seat broke and someone came to fix it, but had to go to another property to get what he needed to complete repairs. On the plus side, the staff was very friendly. My advice here is look at the room before you check in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Estes Park’s legendary hotel lodging in downtown Estes Park, just outside Rocky Mountain National Park. Silver Moon® Inn has all you want in Estes Park accommodations: cozy rooms and suites, a river front location, walk to shopping and dining, friendly staff and quality service. Silver Moon® Inn and your unforgettable Colorado Rocky Mountain Vacation Experience await your arrival! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Silver Moon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Moon Hotel Estes Park
- Silver Moon Motel
- Silver Moon Inn Estes Park, CO