We just returned from traveling throughout Colorado and spent three nights at the Silver Moon Inn. It is a great spot for families, with the Big Thompson River right there, lots of rocks to climb on, fire pits to make s'mores and a swing set. The pool was small, but nice to relax in after a day of hiking, as were the two hot tubs. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Beds were quite comfortable, as well. The hotel's location made it quite easy to walk to restaurants and shopping in Estes Park, yet you still felt a bit removed from the town. Our room (106) was on the ground floor, right near all the chairs and fire pits next to the river. It was a bit noisy at night -- this would be my only complaint -- but we could have booked a different room. We loved waking up to see elk in the parking lot, too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Estes Park’s legendary hotel lodging in downtown Estes Park, just outside Rocky Mountain National Park. Silver Moon® Inn has all you want in Estes Park accommodations: cozy rooms and suites, a river front location, walk to shopping and dining, friendly staff and quality service. Silver Moon® Inn and your unforgettable Colorado Rocky Mountain Vacation Experience await your arrival! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Agoda, Hotel.de and Priceline so you can book your Silver Moon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Moon Hotel Estes Park
- Silver Moon Motel
- Silver Moon Inn Estes Park, CO