What can I say? I am always hesitant to write reviews because everyone has different tastes and expectations. Before I proceed, I have to say that I am not al ALL picky. On our annual road trips, we are on the move so often that our motel stays are typically one-nighters. ANYWAY - my family and I just LOVED the Silver Moon Inn. It is right beside a stream/river and within walking distance to everything!
The service was fantastic. The room was a bit small but thoroughly clean. We were traveling during the peak of "traveling season" so there were many, many people in the area and it got a bit noisy at night when we were trying to rest our weary heads - but it wasn't terribly unmanagable.
This was one time when I wished I could have made our one night stay a two or three night stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Estes Park’s legendary hotel lodging in downtown Estes Park, just outside Rocky Mountain National Park. Silver Moon® Inn has all you want in Estes Park accommodations: cozy rooms and suites, a river front location, walk to shopping and dining, friendly staff and quality service. Silver Moon® Inn and your unforgettable Colorado Rocky Mountain Vacation Experience await your arrival! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Silver Moon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Moon Hotel Estes Park
- Silver Moon Motel
- Silver Moon Inn Estes Park, CO