Perfect Place for our family reunion! 21 of us stayed at the inn. (ages 2.5 to 88)
We were so happy with the location. Close to RMNP, walking distance to the adorable downtown.
The rooms were comfortable and had everything we could need. The fire pits on the property were a wonderful place to hang out with family at night and enjoy the clear air (and make s'mores). There were grills available on the property as well, so we were further enjoy the inn. They had a pool and playground for the kids. Really, it is an ideal spot. But the best by far was the service. They have an amazing, energetic staff. The folks who work here really make it special. They were always smiling, always helping. Really a wonderful, memorable place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Estes Park’s legendary hotel lodging in downtown Estes Park, just outside Rocky Mountain National Park. Silver Moon® Inn has all you want in Estes Park accommodations: cozy rooms and suites, a river front location, walk to shopping and dining, friendly staff and quality service. Silver Moon® Inn and your unforgettable Colorado Rocky Mountain Vacation Experience await your arrival! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Silver Moon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Moon Hotel Estes Park
- Silver Moon Motel
- Silver Moon Inn Estes Park, CO