This was such a charming place to stay in Estes Park. There is a river running right in front of the rooms. Chairs, a bench swing, and a few BBQ grills are located along the river on the hotel grounds. The decore was more "homey" than you average hotel. The hotel is located close to everything in Estes Park. I went to Colorado with 4 other people and we stayed in 5 different places while in Colorado, and The Silver Moon Inn was our favorite place by far! I'm pretty sure we paid about $65/night to stay here...which was about the same as it would cost to stay at the Super 8!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Estes Park’s legendary hotel lodging in downtown Estes Park, just outside Rocky Mountain National Park. Silver Moon® Inn has all you want in Estes Park accommodations: cozy rooms and suites, a river front location, walk to shopping and dining, friendly staff and quality service. Silver Moon® Inn and your unforgettable Colorado Rocky Mountain Vacation Experience await your arrival! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Silver Moon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Moon Hotel Estes Park
- Silver Moon Motel
- Silver Moon Inn Estes Park, CO