We have never been to estes park before and booked the Silver Book Inn based on Tripadvisor reviews for 4th of July weekend.
The Inn was located in a great place, easy walk to everything we wanted to see and do. The staff was very helpful and inviting when we checked it. The extras in the public spaces, chairs, fire pits, and grills were a very nice addition and we'll as the river being right there.
The room was also very nicely done and we wished it was cooler so we could use the fireplace. Maybe next trip will be in the winter!
The staff kept non guests out of the parking lot which is pretty small and we appreciated that, especially on the holiday weekend.
Had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Estes Park’s legendary hotel lodging in downtown Estes Park, just outside Rocky Mountain National Park. Silver Moon® Inn has all you want in Estes Park accommodations: cozy rooms and suites, a river front location, walk to shopping and dining, friendly staff and quality service. Silver Moon® Inn and your unforgettable Colorado Rocky Mountain Vacation Experience await your arrival! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Silver Moon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Moon Hotel Estes Park
- Silver Moon Motel
- Silver Moon Inn Estes Park, CO