Silver Moon Inn is in a great location in downtown Estes Park. The room we stayed in was a decent size, even with two queen beds in it. Everything was updated and in working order. When we first walked into the room, it looked a lot like a motel room and the foot of the bed was really close to the door, but once we settled in we found the room to be quiet, clean, and comfortable. The river wasn't quite what I expected from the description but there were plenty of places to sit alongside it and enjoy the mountain air. The free breakfast provided a decent selection of food and drinks and kept us going through a morning of hiking in the National Park. The staff we met were very welcoming and very helpful. All in all I found the Silver Moon Inn to be great place to stay and good value for the money. I will definitely stay there next time I'm in Estes Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Estes Park’s legendary hotel lodging in downtown Estes Park, just outside Rocky Mountain National Park. Silver Moon® Inn has all you want in Estes Park accommodations: cozy rooms and suites, a river front location, walk to shopping and dining, friendly staff and quality service. Silver Moon® Inn and your unforgettable Colorado Rocky Mountain Vacation Experience await your arrival! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Silver Moon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Moon Hotel Estes Park
- Silver Moon Motel
- Silver Moon Inn Estes Park, CO