Silver Moon Inn
Coyote Mountain Lodge(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$65
Discovery Lodge(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$65
Alpine Trail Ridge Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$107
Quality Inn Estes Park(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$127
Stanley Hotel(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$174
Groupon.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Estes(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$109
The Haber Motel(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$105
Nicky's Resort(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$79
Hotels.com
Deer Crest Resort(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$87
Official Site
The Maxwell Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$110
All reviewsthe riverwithin walking distanceno elevatorbeautiful streamcontinental breakfastgranola barssmall playgroundadirondack chairsperfect locationbig hornthe main dragprivate balconygreat place to staythird floordowntown areapicnic tablesshopping and restaurants
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 June 2010

This was the first time we stayed at The Silver Moon Inn and will stay again. My sister and her boyfriend, and my husband and I stayed for just one night. The experience, from making the reservation through check out was excellent. The rooms were very nice and comfortable and the rate-about $100 was fabulous! I would not say the dining is so great in Estes-kinda overpriced and quite "touristy". So think about buying some steaks and using hotel gas grills to cook up a great dinner. You will save money and have a great meal in the meantime. Next time we will do that I guarantee!
You will not be sorry if you make this location part of your plans. Oh yes, be sure to say hello to the wonderful poodles in the office!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank denverrose09
Reviewed 8 June 2010

we stayed at this lovely hotel for two days in may 2010, on our annual road trip around the west. special mention for adam on the front desk, from the minute we arrived, he was the epitome of friendly welcoming helpfulness. the hotel is situated within easy walk of downtown, which although a bit touristy does have 'local' bars and restaurants if you look hard enough. its also five minutes drive from the entrance of rocky mountain national park, one of our favourite national parks. the room was pretty big with a gas fire. it was nicely decorated, spotlessly clean, and had a huge bed with lovely crisp fresh linen. it also has a small outdoor pool with two hot tubs. our room was on the ground floor with a patio overlooking the river. although it does not have a business centre it does have a pc for residents use in the lobby for those without a laptop.overall, highly recommended with no complaints whatsoever.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank johnnyjlove
Reviewed 6 June 2010

The river that runs directly by the hotel is just fabulous! The room we had was located on the second floor and no elevator. That made it quite difficult for Grandma to get up there with luggage. The rooms were just average. Location is great, within walking distance to shopping, eating, etc.. Too cold to utilize the outdoor pool.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank dradhouse
Reviewed 31 May 2010

I am currently staying at the Silver Moon Inn right now in Estes Park. First of all, this hotel's location is excellent, and that makes up for so much! There is a beautiful little river that runs literally in front of the hotel -- very nice to sit beside. Also, you can easily walk from this hotel to the downtown shopping/restaurant area.

The room itself is okay, nothing special, but not bad either. There is a nice flat-screen TV, and the free wi-fi works very well. There is a small fridge and a microwave in the room. The bathroom is very small, and there is almost no countertop space. Oddly enough, the hot water seemed to be running low this morning -- which I seldom encounter in a hotel of any size. The beds are fine -- no problem sleeping! There is no elevator, and the rooms open to the outside. A chain on the door would be nice just for extra security. There is just a deadbolt.

We did not use the outdoor pool and hot tub, so I can't comment on those.

The staff in the front office were very nice and always helpful.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2010

Upon the first time staying at the Silver Moon, I was hooked. Many Many years thereafter, I would not stay anywhere else. The rooms were nice, the cabins before they remodeled were small but quaint. The staff was NEVER anything but friendly. The small river running in front of the Inn-how could anyone in their right mind be disappointed with a river running right in front of your room?? swings, picnic tables, grills. Wonderful! If I want to stay at the Ritz when I'm on vacation, then I will pay for, and I will go to the Ritz. If I am not going to be satisfied with anything and complain about the river, etc. smallness of rooms, I go elsewhere, or I just stay home, where I should be happy, or am I, since I left the house to go on "vacation". There are always going to be someone out there who cannot be pleased, no matter what. I feel sorry for them. The beauty of the mountains, the convenience of having the town right there, walking distance, the cleanliness of the rooms and the peacefull sound of that river, my God, how could anyone go wrong??? I just dont get it, I guess. The sky will be blue tomorrow, and I will be happy. If the sky is gray, I will still be happy. Life and your happiness is what you make of it. I loved the place & cant wait to go back & relax & shop.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family