I echo many of the good comments already made here. You're basically at one end of the very walkable downtown. And the beautiful little Fall River is literally outside the door of every room. The staff provides wood for burning in the riverside kivas, as you sit in a chair or swinging bench by the river. Our room was spacious, the bed was comfy, and though we generally don't like exterior corridors, we had quiet neighbors, so the little time we spent actually in the room was fine. Grand finale . . . you're 10 minutes or less from Rocky Mountain National Park, the staff is very helpful, and it's a bargain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Estes Park’s legendary hotel lodging in downtown Estes Park, just outside Rocky Mountain National Park. Silver Moon® Inn has all you want in Estes Park accommodations: cozy rooms and suites, a river front location, walk to shopping and dining, friendly staff and quality service. Silver Moon® Inn and your unforgettable Colorado Rocky Mountain Vacation Experience await your arrival! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Silver Moon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Moon Hotel Estes Park
- Silver Moon Motel
- Silver Moon Inn Estes Park, CO