We stayed at the SIlver Moom Inn while in Estes Park on a motorcycle. We were looking for someplace quiet but close enough to town that we could walk to dinner after a long day on the bike. This fit the bill perfectly - right on the end of the shopping district, with a beautiful river winding through the property, and an easy walk to any number of restaurants. There is a great breakfast restaurant right in front of the inn. The room was spotless, appeared to be either new or newly renovated, lots of space, included a refrigerator & microwave. The hotel was full but we never heard a sound from another room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Estes Park’s legendary hotel lodging in downtown Estes Park, just outside Rocky Mountain National Park. Silver Moon® Inn has all you want in Estes Park accommodations: cozy rooms and suites, a river front location, walk to shopping and dining, friendly staff and quality service. Silver Moon® Inn and your unforgettable Colorado Rocky Mountain Vacation Experience await your arrival! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Silver Moon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Moon Hotel Estes Park
- Silver Moon Motel
- Silver Moon Inn Estes Park, CO