Large room w/king bed, mini fridge and microwave. The staff couldn't do enough for us. We liked the place so much we stayed an extra night. Staff gave us good recommendations on where to shop and where to eat-even got my wife a toaster so she could have her toast with the coffee provided by the inn every morning at 7:00 a.m. There was also free access to computer and printer in the office- for printing boarding passes- a pleasant surprise after paying 5 dollars for 10 minutes in a hotel in Wyoming. By the way, the hotel also provides free wireless internet access for laptops- we were able to send pictures to friends and family from the hotel room.
The Fall river winds through the property and provided a pleasant, almost mesmerizing , sitting area. We sat every evening watching the birds, listening to the river while enjoying a cocktail and a cigar. (Bring your own, there is no lounge on-site).
Excellent location, we could walk everywhere. Only downside was that the rooms have very little natural lighting so you needed the lights on all the time when in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Estes Park’s legendary hotel lodging in downtown Estes Park, just outside Rocky Mountain National Park. Silver Moon® Inn has all you want in Estes Park accommodations: cozy rooms and suites, a river front location, walk to shopping and dining, friendly staff and quality service. Silver Moon® Inn and your unforgettable Colorado Rocky Mountain Vacation Experience await your arrival! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Silver Moon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Moon Hotel Estes Park
- Silver Moon Motel
- Silver Moon Inn Estes Park, CO