We stayed at the Alpine Trail Ridge Inn during the September flood. Fran & Jay Grooters and their staff were wonderful. They made every effort to insure us that we were safe and would have a room for as long as we needed to stay. The Inn is not new but it is very comfortable and exceptionally clean and a short distance from downtown Estes Park. If it hadn't been cloudy we would have had a beautiful view of the mountains. I would highly recommend Alpine Trail Ridge Inn to anyone who wants a comfortable, clean and friendly home-away-from-home. I have stayed here before and will always stay here when in Estes Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for exceptionally clean, comfortable accommodations, knowledgable and friendly hosts, beautiful views of the mountains, and close proximity to Rocky Mountain National Park, then we're the place for you. Free high-speed wireless internet access. We specialize in hiking information, also have a great Restaurant on property. AAA, Mobil rated, extensive remodeling in 2016. Aspen-shaded heated outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Priceline so you can book your Alpine Trail Ridge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpine Trail Ridge Hotel Estes Park
- Alpine Trail Ridge Motel
- Alpine Trail Ridge Inn Estes Park, CO