We have been staying at Alpine Trail Ridge Inn over the past ten years when we visit Rocky Mountain National Park. It is very close to the park and is a pleasant place to stay. The rooms are on one level so there is easy access and the parking spaces are designated so we always get to park right in front of our room. The room was spacious and clean and the bed was comfortable. We liked the internet access. The view was also beautiful. The staff is friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for exceptionally clean, comfortable accommodations, knowledgable and friendly hosts, beautiful views of the mountains, and close proximity to Rocky Mountain National Park, then we're the place for you. Free high-speed wireless internet access. We specialize in hiking information, also have a great Restaurant on property. AAA, Mobil rated, extensive remodeling in 2016. Aspen-shaded heated outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Alpine Trail Ridge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpine Trail Ridge Hotel Estes Park
- Alpine Trail Ridge Motel
- Alpine Trail Ridge Inn Estes Park, CO