We were very pleased with this motel. Not fancy but it was one of the cleanest places I have ever stayed. Things have been updated and it is very comfortable. The wifi was brand new with a router in every room. Amazingly fast! The pool was warm and very clean. I dropped a piece of a shaver down the sink drain. We told one of the maintenance people and they came over immediately and saved it for me. It was close to several really good places to eat. Located on the southwest side of downtown so you didn't have to drive thru if you wanted to go into the national park. We will go back very soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for exceptionally clean, comfortable accommodations, knowledgable and friendly hosts, beautiful views of the mountains, and close proximity to Rocky Mountain National Park, then we're the place for you. Free high-speed wireless internet access. We specialize in hiking information, also have a great Restaurant on property. AAA, Mobil rated, extensive remodeling in 2016. Aspen-shaded heated outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Alpine Trail Ridge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpine Trail Ridge Hotel Estes Park
- Alpine Trail Ridge Motel
- Alpine Trail Ridge Inn Estes Park, CO