The Alpine Trail Ridge Inn was the best place I have ever stayed in Estes Park. Not only the rooms, but the entire property was clean. They stay on top of everything. The walkway around the pool had cracked and a couple big chunks had came out, this was right before noon. 2 hours later, when we returned to the pool, it had been completely repaired! The staff was very friendly, smiling and asking if there was anything we needed every time we met them. Free Wi-Fi and your own personal router in EVERY ROOM! Even my 7 year old grandson thought this was an excellent place to stay. There is a little bit of traffic noise during the day. But at night, you can't hear a peep for miles around. Great location and great views from our balcony. Thank you everyone from the Alpine Trail Ridge Inn!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for exceptionally clean, comfortable accommodations, knowledgable and friendly hosts, beautiful views of the mountains, and close proximity to Rocky Mountain National Park, then we're the place for you. Free high-speed wireless internet access. We specialize in hiking information, also have a great Restaurant on property. AAA, Mobil rated, extensive remodeling in 2016. Aspen-shaded heated outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Alpine Trail Ridge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpine Trail Ridge Hotel Estes Park
- Alpine Trail Ridge Motel
- Alpine Trail Ridge Inn Estes Park, CO