We made a last minute reservation here with a relative in town and found the unit nicely remodeled with lots of updates and nicely equipped for seniors with handicapped rails, fresh paint, new carpet, comfortable beds, air conditioning and wi-fi. the room, sundeck and pool was very clean and well-maintained. The inn is very close to the entrance of Rocky National Park on Moraine and just minutes away from down town Estes. the staff and owners were very accommodating and friendly. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for exceptionally clean, comfortable accommodations, knowledgable and friendly hosts, beautiful views of the mountains, and close proximity to Rocky Mountain National Park, then we're the place for you. Free high-speed wireless internet access. We specialize in hiking information, also have a great Restaurant on property. AAA, Mobil rated, extensive remodeling in 2016. Aspen-shaded heated outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Alpine Trail Ridge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpine Trail Ridge Hotel Estes Park
- Alpine Trail Ridge Motel
- Alpine Trail Ridge Inn Estes Park, CO