This hotel is located about a quarter mile outside the tourist town of Estes Park along the road to Rocky Mountain National Park. It's a very convenient location if you're planning to spend all day in the park. The rooms are large, clean, and comfortable. The wifi in the rooms is surprisingly great (and free!) — much, much better than standard hotel fare.
There are several decent restaurants within easy walking distances; the one right next door gives a small discount to hotel customers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for exceptionally clean, comfortable accommodations, knowledgable and friendly hosts, beautiful views of the mountains, and close proximity to Rocky Mountain National Park, then we're the place for you. Free high-speed wireless internet access. We specialize in hiking information, also have a great Restaurant on property. AAA, Mobil rated, extensive remodeling in 2016. Aspen-shaded heated outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Alpine Trail Ridge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpine Trail Ridge Hotel Estes Park
- Alpine Trail Ridge Motel
- Alpine Trail Ridge Inn Estes Park, CO