Loved the Appenzell! Homey atmosphere, clean and comfortable. I loved the look of the lodge and it's unique alpine style. Innkeepers were very friendly and made us feel welcome. I would recommend a room that is not near the road.Our room had a kitchenette with anything we could need! I look forward to returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Appenzell Inn, is a Rocky Mountain hotel, with a special Alpine flair, expressing the best of our Swiss heritage here in Estes Park, Colorado. We are well known as an ideal year round property, with tastefully designed rooms and suites for couples and families. We also have an indoor pool, 2 ponds and a seasonal restaurant/pub on site. The Appenzell Inn offers much more than you would expect from a small hotel property, at a very competitive rate. We are also ideally located close to all the action of downtown Estes Park, Colorado while surrounded by the grandeur of your Rocky Mountain National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Appenzell Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Appenzell Hotel Estes Park
- Appenzell Inn Estes Park, CO