“cozy cabin”
Review of Braeside Cabin

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Braeside Cabin
Ranked #16 of 20 Estes Park B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 July 2010

My husband and I stayed here on the last bit of our honeymoon to Colorado. Prior to the braeside we had been staying in hotels and it was nice to finally have a little bit of privacy. The owner is nice and lives next to this cabin so if you need anything she is right there. This would have been perfect if we had brought our 2 dogs with us. Its hard to find a decent place to stay with pets where they wont charge you an arm and a leg. The only downside is that the driveway was a bit difficult to get used to getting up... but that seems to be the way cabins are normally. We would definitly stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank cmg215

Reviewed 24 July 2010

What an awesome find for pets....if you wanna bring your furry friends on vacation to the area this is the place to stay. Pets are allowed to stay in the cabin while you are away with no crating necessary if house trained. Found nothing in the area that came close to being as pet friendly. Great location near Rocky Mountain National Park in a beautiful setting. The cabin is great and met all our needs. Only downside is that Rocky Mountain National Park is not the most pet friendly so must travel a little bit for the best places to take your pet. There is an awesome lake near Longmont that has a doggy beach. The lake is clean, has a sandy beach, and shallow entry so all sizes of dogs can have fun. There is a dog area at Lake Estes...never went there, but it appeared to have a more muddy entry point rather than nice sand. Bottom line...there is not a better place to stay in the area for your pet than Braeside.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
6  Thank SpikeDaisy
Reviewed 27 January 2010

This is a great little place to stay and has an awesome off season deal! We have stayed the past 2 years and are getting ready to make reservation for a third visit. My husband and I are able to stay here with our young son (brings his spiderman bed) and we bring our furry children as well for no extra charge. Great for tight budgets! The owner is so welcoming and friendly! You are not surrounded by a lot of people and can hear the river run while you sit on the porch of the cabin and drink hot cocoa. The driveway can be a bit treacherous, but you can park by the house if you like. The elk are so much fun to watch out of the windows too. Very close to lots of fun activities, even in the off season! Love it!

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled with family
5  Thank kscrazies
Reviewed 13 April 2009

Haven't been to the cabin in over 10 years. Devon and I enjoyed our stay that we came back for the next 6 years. Over that time we became good friends with Patty and we love her to death! Patty always made us feel welcome. To this day,Patty would call us to see we are doing in what we are doing in our lives! I really miss Patty and the beautiful cabin! I hope to get down there within the next year or so. I really miss Patty and the cabin. Its a beautiful Rocky Mountain High!

• Stayed: August 2006
2  Thank tangalang99
Reviewed 30 January 2008

My husband, me, and our two small dogs stayed here for 3 nights and four days during our trip to Rocky Mountain National Park this January. The cabin is PERFECT for couples and pet owners! We saw sooooo much wildlife there! The property borders the national park so you feel like you are up in the mountains but are still in town. My husband and I hiked up the mountain behind us and had a breathtaking view of Rocky Mountain National Park that I will remember for the rest of my life. Patti is very nice and sooooo accomodating. She even provides you with firewood and robes. She let us check in early which was a big plus for us and she gave us a lot of good tips about the area. The only negative was the the bed could have been a little more comfy and the fridge a little cleaner. Having said that, I must add that she did let us check in 3 hours early even though the previous guests had only left that morning. I really don't think she had that much time to clean so this was partly our fault. I would and will recommend this cabin to everyone. We loved our stay and so did our doggies!

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank Okra876
A TripAdvisor Member
Greeley, Colorado
Reviewed 16 March 2006

We spent Mar.13-15 at the Braeside cabin. My son and I were needing a little 'escape' during Spring break, so I got on-line and found the Braeside listed in the 'economy' listings of Estes Park. I was a bit skeptical to make reservations without a recomendation from someone I knew. However, after talking to Patty on the phone and finding that she had exactly the days open that we needed, I took it as a 'sign' and we were on our way! My instincts were right on target. The cabin was perfect- everything and more than I had hoped for! The proximity to Estes and RMNP as well as the seclusion was great. The elk and deer welcomed us as we awoke. The Lord blessed us with blue skies for snow tubing and a gorgious snowfall the second day. I felt like I had known our host, Patty, my whole life after just a few moments. I recommend Braeside to anyone who loves the outdoors! Thanks so much for your hospitality and the homey, well-furnished cabin. We look forward to returning for another wonderful 'escape'!

• Stayed: March 2006
10  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 August 2005

We stayed at Braeside Cabin from 8/29- 8/31 and had a wonderful time. Patty, the owner, was so friendly and made sure we had everything we needed. The cabin was cozy and fully equipped with a kitchen, a huge patio, a DVD/VHS player and a fireplace- like a little home away from home. The river ran in front of the cabin and the forest was right behind us. We were 3 minutes from town and even closer to a few restaurants. There were menus for all of the local restaurants in the room so we could plan a perfect dinner. We had an excellent filet and scallops at the Twin Owls steakhouse. At the end of our stay, Patty called and gave us a late check out, free of charge- and best of all, we were allowed to bring our pet! We'll definitely be back!

11  Thank VanillyVine29