We stayed at the Woodlands on fall River recently while moving into a Townhouse here in Estes Park. the staff at the Woodlands are very friendly, and helpful. We are in our 60's and find the pease and quiet very nice. The river flows withinin yards of the suites and it is very comforting to hear.. Everything that you need is in the suite for a comfortable stay. The bigest advantage is a full kitchen, you can prepare your meals and save on money to help offset the high gas prices while traveling. Each room has a TV in it for viewing your favorite shows or moviws that are provided at the office. There is a laundry facility near the office to launder your clothes which is a big plus if you are traveling for a long time. I highly recommend the Woodlands and will recommend it to our family and friends when they visit us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a dramatic, mountain riverside setting, The Woodlands offers one and two bedroom suites overlooking the Fall River. Beautiful landscaping, trees over 300 years old and Castle Mountain views all combine to provide the perfect location for your vacation or getaway in Estes Park. Just just two miles from the Fall River entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. You have easy access to over 350 miles of hiking trails, bountiful wildlife and scenic drives unique to this great national treasure. The Woodlands is convenient to Estes Park shopping, dining and its variety of year-round activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Woodlands on Fall River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlands On Fall River Hotel Estes Park
- The Woodlands On Fall River Estes Park, CO