My wife and I have visited 90% of the National parks and this was the best lodging experience we have had. Beautiful location near town and parks on flowing river, modern convieneinces down to in bathroom jaccuzzi and gas grill for each unit, all utinsels, fireplace with access to free firewood, Tv in vaulted ceiling living room with fireplace and TV in Bedroom, Free Wi-Fi that works- laundy room. Staff kept rooms clean daily. Outdoor large Jaccuzzi. Wild life galore on property- Elk- Big Horn Sheep- marmonts- Foxes - Humming birds.
Betsy at front desk is a wealth of information and will make sure that your every need is taken care of during your stay. Don't forget to check out her husbands fantastic local wildlife photos. I got three of his photos to take home and ordered more for x-mas
We started staying here in 2009 and have been back every year since.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a dramatic, mountain riverside setting, The Woodlands offers one and two bedroom suites overlooking the Fall River. Beautiful landscaping, trees over 300 years old and Castle Mountain views all combine to provide the perfect location for your vacation or getaway in Estes Park. Just just two miles from the Fall River entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. You have easy access to over 350 miles of hiking trails, bountiful wildlife and scenic drives unique to this great national treasure. The Woodlands is convenient to Estes Park shopping, dining and its variety of year-round activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Woodlands on Fall River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlands On Fall River Hotel Estes Park
- The Woodlands On Fall River Estes Park, CO