Lovely setting next to the river and very spacious and nice decorated bungalows with all the amenties one can wish. Flat screen TV, Free DVD, Free Wifi, complete kitchen, gas BBQ and terrace on the riverfront! just 5 min from the Rocky Mtns NP entrance and also 5 min from Estes park downtown and Safeway. Very clean and bungalows with good beds and pilows and run by friendly owners. it was our second stay here, a real gem and we will stay there again next time. Value for money 09/10.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a dramatic, mountain riverside setting, The Woodlands offers one and two bedroom suites overlooking the Fall River. Beautiful landscaping, trees over 300 years old and Castle Mountain views all combine to provide the perfect location for your vacation or getaway in Estes Park. Just just two miles from the Fall River entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. You have easy access to over 350 miles of hiking trails, bountiful wildlife and scenic drives unique to this great national treasure. The Woodlands is convenient to Estes Park shopping, dining and its variety of year-round activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers and Expedia so you can book your The Woodlands on Fall River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlands On Fall River Hotel Estes Park
- The Woodlands On Fall River Estes Park, CO