After much looking at reviews on Tripadvisor, we settled on staying at The Woodlands, even though our first choice of staying upstairs was not available. It turned out to be perfect for us. We hiked everyday, and so were able to make our lunches to take with us, and didn't have to spend money for breakfast. Of our three nights there, we cooked dinner once, and watched a movie that we checked out from the office, and that was very enjoyable. The location was great--just a few minutes from town, and having the stream in front of the building was lovely. It was not noisy, even though close to the road. Having the spaciousness of a 2 bedroom place was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a dramatic, mountain riverside setting, The Woodlands offers one and two bedroom suites overlooking the Fall River. Beautiful landscaping, trees over 300 years old and Castle Mountain views all combine to provide the perfect location for your vacation or getaway in Estes Park. Just just two miles from the Fall River entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. You have easy access to over 350 miles of hiking trails, bountiful wildlife and scenic drives unique to this great national treasure. The Woodlands is convenient to Estes Park shopping, dining and its variety of year-round activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your The Woodlands on Fall River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlands On Fall River Hotel Estes Park
- The Woodlands On Fall River Estes Park, CO