We recently went here for a three day stay to visit Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park. The condo is very spacious with a balcony overlooking the Fall River, The kitchen has everything you need, the woodburning fireplace is cozy, and the library of rental movies is nice touch. The only problem we had was with the weather-we were there to experience the flooding in Colorado. So we watched the lovely stream become a raging River out of its banks.As a result, we had to cut our visit short to leave. But the owners kindly refunded the money for the reamining night and we really appreciated that. Would love to return someday for a sunny visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a dramatic, mountain riverside setting, The Woodlands offers one and two bedroom suites overlooking the Fall River. Beautiful landscaping, trees over 300 years old and Castle Mountain views all combine to provide the perfect location for your vacation or getaway in Estes Park. Just just two miles from the Fall River entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. You have easy access to over 350 miles of hiking trails, bountiful wildlife and scenic drives unique to this great national treasure. The Woodlands is convenient to Estes Park shopping, dining and its variety of year-round activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your The Woodlands on Fall River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlands On Fall River Hotel Estes Park
- The Woodlands On Fall River Estes Park, CO