Look no further, this is the place to stay in Estes Park! We had the privilege to stay in a two bedroom condo, second floor, mid July, which was immaculate and furnished beautifully! The kitchen was stocked with everything you need including coffee, tea, hot chocolate, dish soap, towel paper and plenty of towels and necessities in the bathroom. The views are spectacular with the river running a few feet away from you. It was so relaxing that our family just enjoyed sitting on the balcony taking it all in. There were adirondack chairs right by the river and a walking path. We would not ask for any more! If you stay on the second floor, the parking in back is just steps away from the back door, which was very convenient. Check in was quick and everyone was very cordial, helpful, and most welcoming in wanting us to enjoy our stay. Even though there is no air condition but ceiling fans, it was not an issue at all. During the day we had the windows open, which had screens, and at night if needed, we would open the windows to the sounds of the soothing sounds of the river. In fact, it got very cool in the evenings and air condition is not an issue. The prices are very reasonable for the accommodations and this is the only place we will stay if we ever visit Estes Park in the future. You are less than 2 miles from the entrance to RMNP and less than a 1 1/2 miles from the quaint and beautiful town of Estes Park. There is a Safeway grocery store, which we found to have the largest bakery, deli, ready made sandwiches, food to go, and regular grocery items you will need. With a condo and wonderful kitchen facilities, eating in was very convenient. The condo unit was furnished with leather furniture, heavy duty dining table and chairs, large screen TV, and comfy king and queen beds in the two bedrooms. Even games, books, and puzzles were provided in the unit along with a comfy afghan on the sofa, which we did use sitting on the bacony one evening. Also, a real treat one evening while sitting on the balcony was an elk walking right outside by the river eating. That was awesome with cars stopping to take pictures. We had front row seats! We stayed mid July and wish we could have stayed longer. You will not be disappointed if you decide to stay at Woodlands on Fall River. I do a lot of research when traveling, and this choice was wonderful. A gem of a stay with wonderful memories! Thanks! The Xenos Family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a dramatic, mountain riverside setting, The Woodlands offers one and two bedroom suites overlooking the Fall River. Beautiful landscaping, trees over 300 years old and Castle Mountain views all combine to provide the perfect location for your vacation or getaway in Estes Park. Just just two miles from the Fall River entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. You have easy access to over 350 miles of hiking trails, bountiful wildlife and scenic drives unique to this great national treasure. The Woodlands is convenient to Estes Park shopping, dining and its variety of year-round activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your The Woodlands on Fall River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlands On Fall River Hotel Estes Park
- The Woodlands On Fall River Estes Park, CO