We stayed at Woodlands for several days in a room on the river which is only 20-30 yards from your door. This is one of the cleanest places we have ever stayed, everything is provided for you. The kitchen is equipped better than ours at home, full size stove, fridge, dish washer and all the essentials for cooking. There is a TV in each room although they are older models, cable tv is provided as are movies you can check out for the DVD player. The bath has ashower tub combination, a hair dryer and shampoo and soap is provided in individual packages for your use. The bed room has a king bed and is comfortable although a little crowded, no iron or ironing board are provided this would really be handy and are standard in most places now, you have to drag one from the laundry room if you need one. They do have a laundry room that you can use and it only costs a few dollars to wash and dry your clothes. A lot of improvements have been made since our last time a few years ago, unfortunately there is a lot of clutter about the property from unfinished projects. The manager Betsy was very helpful with information on the area as she has been here for many years. The lady in the office on Betsy's days off didn't have a clue about much of anything, I think she is the owner asthere were kids in the office with her and said they live 30 miles away. Betsy and the cleaning lady came around each day and emptied the trash and gave us clean linens if we needed, they also changed our bed a few days after we were here. I highly recommend the Woodlands on the Fall River as it is most likely the cleanest place we have stayed, and is very cozy, relaxing and quiet. Hopefully some of the things unfinished and things needed will be taken care of.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a dramatic, mountain riverside setting, The Woodlands offers one and two bedroom suites overlooking the Fall River. Beautiful landscaping, trees over 300 years old and Castle Mountain views all combine to provide the perfect location for your vacation or getaway in Estes Park. Just just two miles from the Fall River entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. You have easy access to over 350 miles of hiking trails, bountiful wildlife and scenic drives unique to this great national treasure. The Woodlands is convenient to Estes Park shopping, dining and its variety of year-round activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Woodlands on Fall River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlands On Fall River Hotel Estes Park
- The Woodlands On Fall River Estes Park, CO