My wife and I stayed at The Woodlands in a one-room suite in June 2009 and were amazed. We walked in and immediately noticed the cleanliness, spacious atmosphere, and amazing bed. It felt like a Westin Heavenly bed, which made us feel at home because of a great night sleep.
We were provided with a grill outside our door. It was convenient to make burgers right by Fall River. One night, elk grazed right across the river from us and we watched them as we sat by the river and enjoyed the weather. The sound of the river put us right to sleep every night, although, the bed was so comfy that we were asleep instantly.
Maid service came daily and the staff always left a bundle of fresh wood on our doorstep. The front desk also had a large assortment of DVDs that are available free of charge to the guests.
As a person who travels a lot, I would highly recommend the Woodlands to anyone visiting Estes Park with a spouse or with your whole family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a dramatic, mountain riverside setting, The Woodlands offers one and two bedroom suites overlooking the Fall River. Beautiful landscaping, trees over 300 years old and Castle Mountain views all combine to provide the perfect location for your vacation or getaway in Estes Park. Just just two miles from the Fall River entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. You have easy access to over 350 miles of hiking trails, bountiful wildlife and scenic drives unique to this great national treasure. The Woodlands is convenient to Estes Park shopping, dining and its variety of year-round activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Woodlands on Fall River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlands On Fall River Hotel Estes Park
- The Woodlands On Fall River Estes Park, CO