“GREAT, friendly service”

SummitView Coffee
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: SummitView Coffee is a very unique coffee shop. Of course we offer traditional coffee, espresso and lattes, but our house special, the Chicken Fried Latte(tm) is a one-of-a-kind blended masterpiece. Add to the above: 16 teas- all available hot or iced, 54 flavors of syrups and sauces, including a number of sugar free options, Gluten Free pastries, locally made chorizo, spicy sausage, bacon or breakfast burritos, locally made bagels on which we put bacon or ham, cheese and egg and above all, attentive, creative barista who will make your visit one to remember!
Springfield, Missouri
“GREAT, friendly service”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Their coffee was EXCELLENT. Their breakfast burritos upset my husband's stomach, but mine was fine. I think it may have had beans in it.

Visited July 2014
TonyFromAmityville, Owner at SummitView Coffee, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Thank you for highlighting the Great service. Our goal is to make you smile with excellent service. The proof is when you take that first sip and go "ahhhh". That makes our day. See you again soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Put this on your list of MUST VISITS in Estes!!!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

I must start this review with the truth. I've been a long time visitor of Starbucks, got the gold card and everything (those who frequent Starbucks know what I mean). With that being said, I tried SummitView based on recommendations from Tripadvisor, and my expectations were exceeded. Friendly service and great coffee. I only visited them three times and they recognized me on the third trip. And if you like peanut butter/chocolate frozen goodness, try the chicken fried latte, you won't be disappointed. Needless to say, Starbucks has my heart (and wallet) when I'm home, but SummitView has me addicted when I visit Estes Park!

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
As funny as it sounds, we too were gold-card holding, Starbucks lovers for years! They pioneered this business so we are thankful they opened the door for us to improve upon the idea. Reviews like yours are the realization of the attention to detail and outside-the-box thinking necessary to compete in a market with such high standards. The Chicken Fried Latte(tm) is worth driving for and we have customers who state they drive here just for it whenever the question of "where should we go today" comes up. We often recognize them and as you saw, enjoy good conversation and smiles. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you!
Wichita, Kansas
“Get a Chicken Fried Latte!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Didn't know what it was -- it's their speciality item -- but I've gone back for three of these tasty treats. Yummy drinks and food items too! Very convenient drive through coffee stand. Sometimes a bit of a wait but well worth it! Friendly staff.

Visited June 2014
Those who dare try the Chicken Fried are bound to return! Thank you so much for the review and for supporting our local efforts. When the Elk Rut arrives, be sure to try one of those hot. See you soon.
Michigan
“Okay if you're in a hurry...I like the other places in town better”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

They have decent coffee, but for anyone wanting more than a quick latte or a quick specialty drink, don't expect gourmet. It's good...I just like other places in town better.

Visited June 2014
Thank you very much for reviewing SummitView! We pride ourselves in providing the highest quality products available, consistently, in the convenience of a drive-thru. What could have done specifically to improve? We only have two 3-star ratings and never want to be known as "decent" so your feedback will be acted upon immediately. Please advise. Thank you.
Fort Worth, Texas
“Large Americano with an extra shot”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We come to Estes Park every year as a family. One of our daily stops is at SummitView coffee. We always hope to catch Anthony, the owner, who is a delight to speak with. This is a great stop to grab a cup of Joe, or a large Americano with an extra shot to get the day going, before heading into the park. Try the new pizza bagel with great cheese and sauce. Your taste buds will thank you.

• Visited June 2014
TonyFromAmityville, Owner at SummitView Coffee, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Thank you Jeremy. I recall the conversations and it's always nice to chat with another business owner. Ironically, we always meet up on the days I'm not supposed to be there which means the meetings are meant to be. Thank you for the feedback and suggestions; they are appreciated. Be well, Sir.