“Chicken Fried deliciousness!”
Review of SummitView Coffee

SummitView Coffee
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: SummitView Coffee is a very unique coffee shop. Of course we offer traditional coffee, espresso and lattes, but our house special, the Chicken Fried Latte(tm) is a one-of-a-kind blended masterpiece. Add to the above: 16 teas- all available hot or iced, 54 flavors of syrups and sauces, including a number of sugar free options, Gluten Free pastries, locally made chorizo, spicy sausage, bacon or breakfast burritos, locally made bagels on which we put bacon or ham, cheese and egg and above all, attentive, creative barista who will make your visit one to remember!
Colorado
“Chicken Fried deliciousness!”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Loved the chicken friend latte. Definitely tasted banana in it. My daughter had iced red raspberry tea. Both were great. The service was fast and friendly. I would be a regular customer of this place is I lived in EP. Good thing I'm not because a daily chicken fried latte would destroy my waistline! But they are soooo good and I'll definitely return for one when we go back to EP. Thank you!

Visited July 2014
TonyFromAmityville, Owner at SummitView Coffee, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Ah, the Chicken Fried Latte(tm) strikes again! People taste many things and some of them are spot on. Thank you for the review and for taking the Chicken Fried plunge. Glad your daughter loved the iced tea. We make them fresh at the time of order. Be well and we'll see you soon.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Chicken?”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I swear for a second I tasted chicken in that latte. Is there really chicken in it. Otherwise excellent friendly and fun. And if there is chicken, you ordered it, lol

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank travelingwee
There's only one way to find out what's in the Chicken Fried and we thank you for taking the plunge. We really need to start recording the facial expressions of people who take their first-ever sip for they are priceless. Most go WHOAAAA THAT'S INCREDIBLE!!! and I'm not making that up. Thank you for the review. We look forward to your next visit.
Shawnee, Kansas
“Great coffee; great hot chocolate; great service.”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

If I had such a great view of the mountains from my workplace, I'd probably be this happy and friendly, too. The staff was friendly and conversational; and helpful with some questions about the town and activities while we waited on our drinks. The coffee was great - I had one of their specialty lattes, and it was delicious, and the kids really enjoyed the hot chocolate. Worth the stop.

Visited July 2014
Thank you for the review highlighting our service, the quality and the views. When the winter arrives and on those odd quiet moments in the summer, peering up to the continental divide is quite a motivator. The scene changes ever day. We look forward to seeing you again and will have the hot chocolate ready!
Springfield, Missouri
“GREAT, friendly service”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Their coffee was EXCELLENT. Their breakfast burritos upset my husband's stomach, but mine was fine. I think it may have had beans in it.

Visited July 2014
Thank you for highlighting the Great service. Our goal is to make you smile with excellent service. The proof is when you take that first sip and go "ahhhh". That makes our day. See you again soon.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Put this on your list of MUST VISITS in Estes!!!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

I must start this review with the truth. I've been a long time visitor of Starbucks, got the gold card and everything (those who frequent Starbucks know what I mean). With that being said, I tried SummitView based on recommendations from Tripadvisor, and my expectations were exceeded. Friendly service and great coffee. I only visited them three times and they recognized me on the third trip. And if you like peanut butter/chocolate frozen goodness, try the chicken fried latte, you won't be disappointed. Needless to say, Starbucks has my heart (and wallet) when I'm home, but SummitView has me addicted when I visit Estes Park!

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
As funny as it sounds, we too were gold-card holding, Starbucks lovers for years! They pioneered this business so we are thankful they opened the door for us to improve upon the idea. Reviews like yours are the realization of the attention to detail and outside-the-box thinking necessary to compete in a market with such high standards. The Chicken Fried Latte(tm) is worth driving for and we have customers who state they drive here just for it whenever the question of "where should we go today" comes up. We often recognize them and as you saw, enjoy good conversation and smiles. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you!