“Family Vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
6x12 front porch facing Longs Peak
upgraded GE appliances
flatscreen tv both bedrooms
master bath w/ private entrance, jacuzzi tub/shower
front bed- tempur foam king
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Melissa K
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Family Vacation”
Reviewed 16 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We stayed with our 2 kids and in-laws. Very clean and cozy. Close to everything in Estes Park, but private enough. Loved the hot tub. Saw lots of elk across the road. Beautiful view as well!

russell g
“Great local”
Reviewed 21 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Spent several day hiking in RMNP with my two teenage kids.
Fantastic accommodations for the three of us. Two kings with a comfortable hideaway sofa, two full baths.
The Hot tub was wonderful at the end of a long day on the mountain trails.
Cooking utensils and pans leave a lot to be desired. I had to wash grease off all of the pans before I could cook.
I will definitely return.

Marni L
Evanston, Illinois
“Very nice condo”
Reviewed 14 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

5 minutes from the RMNP entrance! The place is very nice; it is quiet and clean. I loved the wood burning fireplace and used it every night. The only issue was that the washer and dryer were in a bedroom, so that was strange. I really enjoyed my stay and would come back to stay.

Steven Y
“Great time in Cabin”
Reviewed 17 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Stayed for 5 nights, feel like home away from home. Very quiet place specially during early morning. Location is perfect for RMNP, only 5 min away. A bit difficult to find 1st time as it is not in our GPS, once we set the location in GPS, works like a charm. Everything is very clean. We enjoyed sitting outside a lot enjoying fresh air. July is a quite warm month but afternoon rain always bring cool evening.

3dwoodenp...
“Incredible escape to the Rocky Mountains”
Reviewed 21 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We had the best time at this cabin! The views outside the cabin were incredibly beautiful and the air so crisp and clean! Inside was an absolutely adorable cabin with cute cabin decor. The cabin has a home away from home feeling and everything from mattresses to kitchen utensils are just so perfect. We had an awesome nine day stay and are thinking about doing it again next year. Highly recommend as our family had the best vacation yet!

We slept in every single day, tried a lot of the owners suggestions for places to visit as well as restaurants but also stayed in and grilled on the BBQ quite a bit. We saw elk, deer, squirrels and beautiful humming birds right out the backbdoor of the cabin.

We loved...loved...LOVED every moment!!!

mikeodyss...
Westerville, Ohio
“Nice place - slow on email response”
Reviewed 12 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This was a nice place. Very clean and comfortable. I asked a few questions via email and it took a long time to hear back so I would recommend calling them because they were much better on the phone. I would stay again.

Management Response
21 Jul 2017
Glad to have you as guests. While people have become accustomed to email coming directly to phones and quick responses, as a business we receive 150-300 per day. Accordingly if you have pressing issues it is definitely best to call. Emails we typically respond within 24 hours.
42Maggie
“Modern Cozy Cabin with Awesome Views”
Reviewed 20 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This Cabin duplex is in a great location just outside of Estes Park near the RMNP entrance and the YMCA of the Rockies. It makes a great base for activities nearby. The beds are very comfortable and the place is nicely furnished with fully equipped kitchen. It snowed about 2 feet and the management snow plowed the steep drive and helped me get my car out. I do hope I can make it back again soon. I would definitely stay here again.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;