“Guacamole made table side was outstanding”
Review of Chelito's

Chelito's
Ranked #66 of 128 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Clearwater, FL
“Guacamole made table side was outstanding”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

The guacamole made table side was as good as Pappacitos in Ft. Worth. And I'm from Tampa so it isn't a "homer" thing. I had the fish tacos and they were pretty good. My wife had a chicken quesadilla and it was "ok." The views here are spectacular. The service was a bit slow, and to be fair, it's July in EP so they are slammed all the time. Summary: view is excellent. The guacamole is excellent, fish tacos good, quesadilla ok. The real rating for the restaurant would be between average and very good. But it's closer to very good, I'd come again.

• Visited July 2014

Urbandale, Iowa, United States
“Fantastic Mexican Food”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Fantastic food. Interesting layout to restaurant. Huge plates of food, excellent quality. Service was great. They were very accommodating to children to get them exactly what they wanted, even though it wasn't on menu.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Meg A
east coast
“Great view, poor service and so so food”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Went to this restaurant as we like mexican. The outdoor seating was very nice - great view. Took a while for a server to come over. The food was bland. had to ask for complimentary chips and salsa.

• Visited July 2014
Horton, Michigan
“Do not reccomend!!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

My husband and I had a craving for mexican food and visited Chelito's. The view was fabulous. The wait staff was good But the food was terrible!. Salsa and chips were the best part of our meal. I ordered shrimp fahitas and shrimp smelled so strong I pulled all my shrimp out. I sent back my beans as they weren't even luke warm. Rice was cold. The waitress complied by warming it up. My husband ordered a pork wrap and we couldn't tell what kind of meat it was. We paid our bill but left our food there. Our fault for paying for the meal. Our flight back to Michigan was the next morning. My husband began vomiting and stumach cramps. Two days later he was still vomiting and stomach cramps. Do not recommend unless you want to be sick.

Wanda and Bill
Horton , Michigan

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Wanda W
Northwest Romania, Romania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't take advantage just because folks are tourists”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Made-at table-guacamole good, also salsa verde good. Other than that, just average. No special effort. Wait staff very pleasant.

Visited June 2014